Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto World Forever!

RolePlay ANY cannon character you want! Have fun and there's barely any strict rules, just have a BLAST! New members are automacticly Genin or Acadamy Students!!!! New members can then work their way up to be powerful shinobi!!!!!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Way of The Shinigami

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Narutu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Narutu

Number of posts : 220
Nicknames : Online: Ms.Uchiha, Lady Narutu, Naru.
Favorite Number? : 2
Your unluckiest number? : 13
Humor : grr....
Favorite manga? : Shonen Jump
Manga you reading? : Shonen Jump
Favorite Anime? : Naruto and Inuyasha
Anime you watching : Code Geass and Inuyasha
Anime series you have watched : Naruto, Gurren Lagaan
Favorite Naruto Movie? : The legendary stone of gelel
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : mostly all of them
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Sasuke, Naruto, Neji, Kiba, Temari, Kabuto, Kimimaro, Orochimaru, Itachi, Deidara, Tobi, Ukon, Gaara and some others.
Favorite Naruto Quotes : 'run, run and cling to life'
- Itachi Uchiha
'To be hokage ..... Thats my dream'
- Naruto Uzumaki
'I am a avenger'
- Sasuke Uchiha
'I will kill you brother'
- Sasuke Uchiha
'Your too weak'
-Itachi Uchiha
Bloodlines : Sharingan,
Mangekyou Sharingan,
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
The Way of The Shinigami Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000The Way of The Shinigami Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/10000000)
Life:
The Way of The Shinigami Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000The Way of The Shinigami Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/10000000)
Village: Hidden Leaf Village (formerly)

The Way of The Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: The Way of The Shinigami   The Way of The Shinigami Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:01 pm

This is a bleach RPG site that I had made and is in need of some new members and Mods. Anyone who's interested, PM or got to the site and talk to me there. My username is Kozuki Haru.
Here's the URL:
http://bleachshinigami.forumotion.com/
Please spread the word!
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigami.forumotion.com

The Way of The Shinigami
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto World Forever! :: Information :: Dicussion & Help :: Adversiting-
Jump to: