Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto World Forever!

RolePlay ANY cannon character you want! Have fun and there's barely any strict rules, just have a BLAST! New members are automacticly Genin or Acadamy Students!!!! New members can then work their way up to be powerful shinobi!!!!!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm not really new, but HI!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anoa (Shigibix)

Anoa (Shigibix)

Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 27
Birthday : 1998-02-20
Location : Naxxramas, Antarctica. (Hmm, let's think. would I really tell YOU?)
Job/Hobbies : Zip. I'm a kid, what do you expect?
Real name : Bijklonaas Azravoriiku (Again, would I really tell YOU?)
Nicknames : COOKIE COOKIE COOKIE STARTS WITH C
Taboo Names : The word quark bugs me. Scratch that. THE WORD QUARK IS AWESOME
Your Family : My mom is Sylvanas Windrunner, my dad is Kael'thas Sunstrider, and I have a brother named Xakaru Iaimorii. (Once again, would I really tell YOU?)
Favorite Number? : 68
Your unluckiest number? : 0
Humor : Richard in the skaaaahhhayy with diamonds.... OF FIERY WRATH
Favorite manga? : OHNOESICANTDECIDE
Manga you reading? : IDUNNO
Manga you have read : IDUNNO
Favorite Anime? : IDUNNO
Anime you watching : Naruto Shippuden (and not the crappy dub!)
Anime series you have watched : IDUNNO
Favorite Naruto Movie? : IDUNNO
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : I like the sorta pop sounding endsong where theyre all at the beach, baccikoi, and the 6th one in part 1 of the show (The one were it starts out with some guy screaming JOE FRED MANGO MANGO SING OH)
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Tobi, Jiraiya, Killer Bee, Kakashi, Suigetsu, Kakuzu, and Anoa (I made her up.)
Favorite Naruto Quotes : "You could bleed to death! I'm serious! ^^ " -Kashi

"DEATH BY SUFFOCATION" -Deidara

Bloodlines : Kumingan. That's it. No, don't have the Mangekyou Sharingan, Byakugan, and Rinnegan like you snobbish characters who are all, "IMMA GONNA KILL YA"
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
I'm not really new, but HI! Left_bar_bleue5000/5000I'm not really new, but HI! Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Life:
I'm not really new, but HI! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000I'm not really new, but HI! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Village: Unknown (Konoha?)

I'm not really new, but HI! Empty
PostSubject: I'm not really new, but HI!   I'm not really new, but HI! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:11 am

Uh... hi.. I already got approved by char creation, so.. I'm not that new, but I already know Ninjutsu, Zazuro, and Kazujo from Naruto Adopts. I can't really rp anywhere because i joined too late or something and all the rps seem to revolve around 2 or 3 ppl, so i can't just hop in. Oh yeah, and since I don't have a village, I can't accept missions...I'm pretty stupid that way...
Back to top Go down

I'm not really new, but HI!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto World Forever! :: Information :: Welcomes, Vacations, & Farewellls-
Jump to: