Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto World Forever!

RolePlay ANY cannon character you want! Have fun and there's barely any strict rules, just have a BLAST! New members are automacticly Genin or Acadamy Students!!!! New members can then work their way up to be powerful shinobi!!!!!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Masashi Kishimoto on video in Naruto Festa France 2009!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sai
Akatsuki Assisstant Leader
Akatsuki Assisstant Leader
Sai

Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 37
Birthday : 1996-03-11
Job/Hobbies : Computer/Basketball
Humor : I don't know...
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Sai, ANY akatsukis
Bloodlines : N/A
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Masashi Kishimoto on video in Naruto Festa France 2009!!! Left_bar_bleue400/400Masashi Kishimoto on video in Naruto Festa France 2009!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Life:
Masashi Kishimoto on video in Naruto Festa France 2009!!! Left_bar_bleue970/970Masashi Kishimoto on video in Naruto Festa France 2009!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (970/970)
Village: [strike]Konoha[/strike]

Masashi Kishimoto on video in Naruto Festa France 2009!!! Empty
PostSubject: Masashi Kishimoto on video in Naruto Festa France 2009!!!   Masashi Kishimoto on video in Naruto Festa France 2009!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:32 pm

Masashi kishimoto, the creator/author/artist of Naruto is on video in Fance, Naruto Festa 2009. Thanks to a person that recorded it!!!!!!

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_XQoVqV-aA
Back to top Go down
http://aq.com/
Tobi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tobi

Aries Pig
Number of posts : 95
Birthday : 1995-04-14
Job/Hobbies : Uhm, TOBI!?
Favorite Number? : 9
Your unluckiest number? : 0
Humor : Tobi is in TOBI world!
Favorite manga? : Naruto and Bleach
Manga you reading? : Naruto and Bleach
Manga you have read : I got bored with One Peice. Dragonball and DBZ
Favorite Anime? : Naruto and Bleach
Anime you watching : Naruto and Bleach
Anime series you have watched : I got bored with Poke'mon and same with One Peice.
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Tobi likes them all!!!
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : I love 'em all!
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Tobi, Diedara, and Zetsu. Now naruto, Karui, omoi, Samui, any funny character and danzo (Not with his sharingan!)
I LIKE ALL OF THEM!!
Favorite Naruto Quotes : Uhm, IDK? I guess this one:

Tobi: Tobi's a good boy!
Tobi: Whoops.
Bloodlines : Sharingan
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Masashi Kishimoto on video in Naruto Festa France 2009!!! Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Masashi Kishimoto on video in Naruto Festa France 2009!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Life:
Masashi Kishimoto on video in Naruto Festa France 2009!!! Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Masashi Kishimoto on video in Naruto Festa France 2009!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Village: Unknown/Mystery

Masashi Kishimoto on video in Naruto Festa France 2009!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masashi Kishimoto on video in Naruto Festa France 2009!!!   Masashi Kishimoto on video in Naruto Festa France 2009!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:18 pm

Holy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I jsut love looking at that vid over and over and over again!!!!

Whoa, he draws awesome! i thought he had shorter hair but his hair is like....half sasuke's/Sakura's/Itachi's. O____O

AMAZING!! That's my first look of older Kishi!!!
Back to top Go down

Masashi Kishimoto on video in Naruto Festa France 2009!!!
Page 1 of 1