Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto World Forever!

RolePlay ANY cannon character you want! Have fun and there's barely any strict rules, just have a BLAST! New members are automacticly Genin or Acadamy Students!!!! New members can then work their way up to be powerful shinobi!!!!!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ryotokus Creating weapon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyabusa Ryotoku
Hyakage
Hyabusa Ryotoku

Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 60
Birthday : 1989-01-06
Job/Hobbies : i play guitar
Favorite Number? : 9
Your unluckiest number? : 35
Humor : I remember in high school some kid ran around yell at the top of his lungs "CHIDORI", or " Sharingan or various other naruto techniques. it was a blast...
Favorite manga? : Ultimate Hentai kamen.(its not hentai)
Manga you reading? : Hajime No Ippo. its a boxing manga, its pretty good.
Manga you have read : Ultimate hentai kamen, naruto, fooli cooli, bleach is ok, full metal alchemist.
Favorite Anime? : thats a hard one. i was into dbz for a while when i was younger, but now i think about it the plot is about as interesting as a wet sponge. it would probably be a conglomeration of:

Full metal panic, naruto, cowboy bebop, full metal alchemist.... *sigh* o_O; i cant decide....
Anime you watching : well i dont get the Anime channel so when cartoon network was playing naruto i watch the crap out of it.
Anime series you have watched : most of naruto, but recently i havent seen much. i am up to where naruto talkes with the real pain(in the manga) but there was a huge gap that i missed with the whole death of Itachi and pervy sage... :.(
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : i dont know the names of any of them, but my favorite is the song that comes on when rock lee does his drunken boxing(its in the background, it makes me feel like i could kick some [explitive deleted] ) and then there is the sage mode theme... truly epic.
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Hinata Hyuga, naruto Uzamaki, Jaria "pervy sensei",rock lee and Might Guy.
Favorite Naruto Quotes : *voice of guy sensei, full of dread after he found out Rock had drank the liquer and was using drunken fist* "Ohhhh nnnnoooo!"
Bloodlines : small traces of Uchiha, no sharingan as of yet .

related to the third hokage through his mother, other than that his mothers bloodline is unknown.

his father is from the sky country.
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
ryotokus Creating weapon Left_bar_bleue100/0ryotokus Creating weapon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/0)
Life:
ryotokus Creating weapon Left_bar_bleue10/10ryotokus Creating weapon Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Village: Hidden Shadow

ryotokus Creating weapon Empty
PostSubject: ryotokus Creating weapon   ryotokus Creating weapon Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:50 pm

type: sword
weight: 110 lbs
description: nine foot long, he keeps it stored in a pocket dimension for quick access. it was originally forged by the very first Hyakage, from the fang of the chameleon dragon. razor sharp and deadly it can copy any chakra in the vicinity and duplicate any attacks.
Back to top Go down
Madara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Madara

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 251
Birthday : 1996-12-24
Job/Hobbies : Playing Guitar Hero/Rock Band, war games, baseball, Playing the Drums
Nicknames : Zeppelin
Favorite Number? : 7
Your unluckiest number? : 6
Humor : HA HA HA
Favorite manga? : Naruto, D.Gray Man
Manga you reading? : Naruto, One Piece, D.Gray Man, Pokemon
Manga you have read : Naruto, One Piece, Mar, D-Gray Man, Full Metal Alchemist, Pokemon
Favorite Anime? : Naruto

Anime you watching : Naruto

Anime series you have watched : Naruto, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh,
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Naruto Movie 3 and 2
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : Heroes Come Back and GO!!! (Fighting Dreamers)

Favorite Naruto Quotes : Kakashi: Look you don't get it which isn't same as getting it. Get it?

Pain: We are Pain..... and we are a god!

Naruto: Hey, spikey aloe plant!
Bloodlines : Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan
Rinnegan
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
ryotokus Creating weapon Left_bar_bleue10000000/1000000ryotokus Creating weapon Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/1000000)
Life:
ryotokus Creating weapon Left_bar_bleue10000000/1000000ryotokus Creating weapon Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/1000000)
Village: Village Hidden in the Mist, Leaf Village (former)

ryotokus Creating weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: ryotokus Creating weapon   ryotokus Creating weapon Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:41 pm

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
http://thewarroom.forumotion.net/forum.htm

ryotokus Creating weapon
Page 1 of 1