Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto World Forever!

RolePlay ANY cannon character you want! Have fun and there's barely any strict rules, just have a BLAST! New members are automacticly Genin or Acadamy Students!!!! New members can then work their way up to be powerful shinobi!!!!!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Promotion!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Naruto
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto

Libra Dog
Number of posts : 300
Birthday : 1994-10-21
Job/Hobbies : Naruto and Snowboarding
Favorite Number? : 11
Your unluckiest number? : 4
Humor : Naruto and Snowboarding
Favorite manga? : Naruto, Bleach
Manga you reading? : Naruto, Bleach
Manga you have read : Naruto, Bleach
Favorite Anime? : Naruto, Bleach, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh
Anime you watching : Naruto, Bleach, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh
Anime series you have watched : Naruto, Bleach, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Naruto Movie 1
Naruto Movie 2
Naruto Movie 3
Naruto Shippuuden Movie 1
Naruto Shippuuden Movie 2
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Kakashi, Gaara, Sai, Zetsu, Tobi/Madara Uchiha, Danzo, Raikage, Mifune, Itachi,
Bloodlines : N/A
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
New Promotion! Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000New Promotion! Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/10000000)
Life:
New Promotion! Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000New Promotion! Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/10000000)
Village: Fire country/Hidden Leaf Village

New Promotion! Empty
PostSubject: New Promotion!   New Promotion! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:20 pm

We have a promotion for Hyabusa Ryotoku! Congratulations. If any questions about the Moderation Tools or anything, we will apprecaite that you'll ask us!
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-world.aforumfree.com
Hyabusa Ryotoku
Hyakage
Hyabusa Ryotoku

Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 60
Birthday : 1989-01-06
Job/Hobbies : i play guitar
Favorite Number? : 9
Your unluckiest number? : 35
Humor : I remember in high school some kid ran around yell at the top of his lungs "CHIDORI", or " Sharingan or various other naruto techniques. it was a blast...
Favorite manga? : Ultimate Hentai kamen.(its not hentai)
Manga you reading? : Hajime No Ippo. its a boxing manga, its pretty good.
Manga you have read : Ultimate hentai kamen, naruto, fooli cooli, bleach is ok, full metal alchemist.
Favorite Anime? : thats a hard one. i was into dbz for a while when i was younger, but now i think about it the plot is about as interesting as a wet sponge. it would probably be a conglomeration of:

Full metal panic, naruto, cowboy bebop, full metal alchemist.... *sigh* o_O; i cant decide....
Anime you watching : well i dont get the Anime channel so when cartoon network was playing naruto i watch the crap out of it.
Anime series you have watched : most of naruto, but recently i havent seen much. i am up to where naruto talkes with the real pain(in the manga) but there was a huge gap that i missed with the whole death of Itachi and pervy sage... :.(
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : i dont know the names of any of them, but my favorite is the song that comes on when rock lee does his drunken boxing(its in the background, it makes me feel like i could kick some [explitive deleted] ) and then there is the sage mode theme... truly epic.
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Hinata Hyuga, naruto Uzamaki, Jaria "pervy sensei",rock lee and Might Guy.
Favorite Naruto Quotes : *voice of guy sensei, full of dread after he found out Rock had drank the liquer and was using drunken fist* "Ohhhh nnnnoooo!"
Bloodlines : small traces of Uchiha, no sharingan as of yet .

related to the third hokage through his mother, other than that his mothers bloodline is unknown.

his father is from the sky country.
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
New Promotion! Left_bar_bleue100/0New Promotion! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/0)
Life:
New Promotion! Left_bar_bleue10/10New Promotion! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Village: Hidden Shadow

New Promotion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Promotion!   New Promotion! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:09 pm

yeah, um how do i use them, i will try to figure them out but it would be helpful if you guyds would give me some tips thanks!
Back to top Go down
Pain
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Pain

Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 145
Birthday : 1996-07-09
Job/Hobbies : Naruto
Favorite Number? : 6
Your unluckiest number? : 2
Humor : Naruto
Favorite manga? : Naruto
Manga you reading? : Naruto
Manga you have read : Naruto
Favorite Anime? : Naruto
Anime you watching : Naruto
Anime series you have watched : Naruto
Favorite Naruto Movie? : None of them yet.
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : Naruto
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Pain, Nagato, Yahiko.
Favorite Naruto Quotes : "We are pain. We are GOD!" - Pain
Bloodlines : Rinnegan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
New Promotion! Left_bar_bleue15000/15000New Promotion! Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Life:
New Promotion! Left_bar_bleue15000/15000New Promotion! Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Village: Rain

New Promotion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Promotion!   New Promotion! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:10 pm

The first one, the black x means to delete topic.

The second one, looks like a bird cage thing means to throw a topic in the Trash Can section or Basket.

The third one, middle one that have the arrow thing means to Move a topic.

The foruth one with a lock icon means to lock a topic.

The fifth icon next to lock icon means to split a topic, into making different topic(s)

the last icon, look like a bow means to Merge a topic.
Back to top Go down
http://akatsuki.com/
Hyabusa Ryotoku
Hyakage
Hyabusa Ryotoku

Capricorn Dragon
Humor : I remember in high school some kid ran around yell at the top of his lungs "CHIDORI", or " Sharingan or various other naruto techniques. it was a blast...
Manga you have read : Ultimate hentai kamen, naruto, fooli cooli, bleach is ok, full metal alchemist.
Favorite Anime? : thats a hard one. i was into dbz for a while when i was younger, but now i think about it the plot is about as interesting as a wet sponge. it would probably be a conglomeration of:

Full metal panic, naruto, cowboy bebop, full metal alchemist.... *sigh* o_O; i cant decide....
Anime you watching : well i dont get the Anime channel so when cartoon network was playing naruto i watch the crap out of it.
Anime series you have watched : most of naruto, but recently i havent seen much. i am up to where naruto talkes with the real pain(in the manga) but there was a huge gap that i missed with the whole death of Itachi and pervy sage... :.(
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : i dont know the names of any of them, but my favorite is the song that comes on when rock lee does his drunken boxing(its in the background, it makes me feel like i could kick some [explitive deleted] ) and then there is the sage mode theme... truly epic.
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Hinata Hyuga, naruto Uzamaki, Jaria "pervy sensei",rock lee and Might Guy.
Favorite Naruto Quotes : *voice of guy sensei, full of dread after he found out Rock had drank the liquer and was using drunken fist* "Ohhhh nnnnoooo!"

related to the third hokage through his mother, other than that his mothers bloodline is unknown.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

New Promotion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Promotion!   New Promotion! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:52 pm

thanks!
Back to top Go down
Cirrus Xiahem
Genin
Genin
Cirrus Xiahem

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 78
Birthday : 1993-12-03
Job/Hobbies : Hanging Out and HS Swimming
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
New Promotion! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000New Promotion! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life:
New Promotion! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000New Promotion! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Village: Hidden stone

New Promotion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Promotion!   New Promotion! Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:51 pm

Sweet, congrats
Back to top Go down
Hyabusa Ryotoku
Hyakage
Hyabusa Ryotoku

Capricorn Dragon

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

New Promotion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Promotion!   New Promotion! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:07 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Jounin
Jounin
Kakashi Hatake

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 37
Birthday : 1995-09-15
Favorite Number? : 30
Your unluckiest number? : 13
Favorite manga? : Naruto
Manga you reading? : Naruto
Favorite Anime? : Naruto
Anime you watching : Naruto
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Naruto Movie 2 and 3.

Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Kakashi
Bloodlines : N/A, single sharingan from Obito Uchiha ~ Mangekyou Sharingan
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
New Promotion! Left_bar_bleue670/670New Promotion! Empty_bar_bleue  (670/670)
Life:
New Promotion! Left_bar_bleue740/740New Promotion! Empty_bar_bleue  (740/740)
Village: Leaf

New Promotion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Promotion!   New Promotion! Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:40 pm

Congratulations for joining us 'til then! 'Yo.
Back to top Go down
Hyabusa Ryotoku
Hyakage
Hyabusa Ryotoku

Capricorn Dragon

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

New Promotion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Promotion!   New Promotion! Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:47 pm

*nods head* "Yo!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Promotion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Promotion!   New Promotion! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Promotion!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto World Forever! :: Information :: Rules, Annoucements, & Updates-
Jump to: