Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto World Forever!

RolePlay ANY cannon character you want! Have fun and there's barely any strict rules, just have a BLAST! New members are automacticly Genin or Acadamy Students!!!! New members can then work their way up to be powerful shinobi!!!!!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

negotiations with the Hokage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hyabusa Ryotoku
Hyakage
Hyabusa Ryotoku

Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 60
Birthday : 1989-01-06
Job/Hobbies : i play guitar
Favorite Number? : 9
Your unluckiest number? : 35
Humor : I remember in high school some kid ran around yell at the top of his lungs "CHIDORI", or " Sharingan or various other naruto techniques. it was a blast...
Favorite manga? : Ultimate Hentai kamen.(its not hentai)
Manga you reading? : Hajime No Ippo. its a boxing manga, its pretty good.
Manga you have read : Ultimate hentai kamen, naruto, fooli cooli, bleach is ok, full metal alchemist.
Favorite Anime? : thats a hard one. i was into dbz for a while when i was younger, but now i think about it the plot is about as interesting as a wet sponge. it would probably be a conglomeration of:

Full metal panic, naruto, cowboy bebop, full metal alchemist.... *sigh* o_O; i cant decide....
Anime you watching : well i dont get the Anime channel so when cartoon network was playing naruto i watch the crap out of it.
Anime series you have watched : most of naruto, but recently i havent seen much. i am up to where naruto talkes with the real pain(in the manga) but there was a huge gap that i missed with the whole death of Itachi and pervy sage... :.(
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : i dont know the names of any of them, but my favorite is the song that comes on when rock lee does his drunken boxing(its in the background, it makes me feel like i could kick some [explitive deleted] ) and then there is the sage mode theme... truly epic.
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Hinata Hyuga, naruto Uzamaki, Jaria "pervy sensei",rock lee and Might Guy.
Favorite Naruto Quotes : *voice of guy sensei, full of dread after he found out Rock had drank the liquer and was using drunken fist* "Ohhhh nnnnoooo!"
Bloodlines : small traces of Uchiha, no sharingan as of yet .

related to the third hokage through his mother, other than that his mothers bloodline is unknown.

his father is from the sky country.
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
negotiations with the Hokage Left_bar_bleue100/0negotiations with the Hokage Empty_bar_bleue  (100/0)
Life:
negotiations with the Hokage Left_bar_bleue10/10negotiations with the Hokage Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Village: Hidden Shadow

negotiations with the Hokage Empty
PostSubject: negotiations with the Hokage   negotiations with the Hokage Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:25 pm

in the shadow country are many mysterious folk, demons and ninja. the
capital city is on a far island out at sea, Reigeki village. it was
named after the most powerful attack of the first Hyakage who gave his
life to save that which he loved. the largest city on the mainland
however is much more accesable and therefore used in polical situations
as a surrogate capitol. Doshitaru village caps a rather large foothill
and extends to the mountains on the coast. there is one particular
mountain that stands higher than all the rest, The Hyakage Tower.
inside the peak of this mountain is an office that houses negotiations
between Kages.
Inside Hyakage Tower:

Ryogakure Hyakage stood at the large window that looked to the south. he had been waiting for the Hokage for nearly two days now. Clearing his throat an anbu captain stepped forward, Ryogakure nodded. " a team of four should do it, captain. the Hokage must be kept safe, he is not an intruder from the south but an emissary of peace. The hokage is a gentle man, see to it that your men keep him safe." the anbu captain went to the window opened it and pulled something from his pocket, then chunked it out the window. hundreds of feet below it flared into fire, a falling flower. At the edges of town a team of anbu rushed through the forest, looking for the hokage.
Back to top Go down

negotiations with the Hokage
Page 1 of 1