Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto World Forever!

RolePlay ANY cannon character you want! Have fun and there's barely any strict rules, just have a BLAST! New members are automacticly Genin or Acadamy Students!!!! New members can then work their way up to be powerful shinobi!!!!!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

apperance in the rain.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyabusa Ryotoku
Hyakage
Hyabusa Ryotoku

Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 60
Birthday : 1989-01-06
Job/Hobbies : i play guitar
Favorite Number? : 9
Your unluckiest number? : 35
Humor : I remember in high school some kid ran around yell at the top of his lungs "CHIDORI", or " Sharingan or various other naruto techniques. it was a blast...
Favorite manga? : Ultimate Hentai kamen.(its not hentai)
Manga you reading? : Hajime No Ippo. its a boxing manga, its pretty good.
Manga you have read : Ultimate hentai kamen, naruto, fooli cooli, bleach is ok, full metal alchemist.
Favorite Anime? : thats a hard one. i was into dbz for a while when i was younger, but now i think about it the plot is about as interesting as a wet sponge. it would probably be a conglomeration of:

Full metal panic, naruto, cowboy bebop, full metal alchemist.... *sigh* o_O; i cant decide....
Anime you watching : well i dont get the Anime channel so when cartoon network was playing naruto i watch the crap out of it.
Anime series you have watched : most of naruto, but recently i havent seen much. i am up to where naruto talkes with the real pain(in the manga) but there was a huge gap that i missed with the whole death of Itachi and pervy sage... :.(
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : i dont know the names of any of them, but my favorite is the song that comes on when rock lee does his drunken boxing(its in the background, it makes me feel like i could kick some [explitive deleted] ) and then there is the sage mode theme... truly epic.
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Hinata Hyuga, naruto Uzamaki, Jaria "pervy sensei",rock lee and Might Guy.
Favorite Naruto Quotes : *voice of guy sensei, full of dread after he found out Rock had drank the liquer and was using drunken fist* "Ohhhh nnnnoooo!"
Bloodlines : small traces of Uchiha, no sharingan as of yet .

related to the third hokage through his mother, other than that his mothers bloodline is unknown.

his father is from the sky country.
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
apperance in the rain. Left_bar_bleue100/0apperance in the rain. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/0)
Life:
apperance in the rain. Left_bar_bleue10/10apperance in the rain. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Village: Hidden Shadow

apperance in the rain. Empty
PostSubject: apperance in the rain.   apperance in the rain. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:33 pm

the rain was pouring as always in this dreary country, so it made it less than noticeable than other places when the two figure came from nowhere out of the rain. taking shelter under the lee of a shop Ryoto produced two hats from his pocket dimensions. they were cone shaped and about half a meter around to keep the rain off. placing one on top of Madara's head he wore his and they both set of into the rain. "those anbu are trying to track me down. that the closest they have ever gotten. i dont know why. it may have to do with my sister, but for whatever reason, i am not talking to them. if they had jusyt asked me straihght out instead of insulting me by tracking me(its not possible to track ryo when he uses the mastery of the shadow walk technique, which alows you to walk through thre abyss instead of shadows where you can be tracked.)."
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tobi

Aries Pig
Number of posts : 95
Birthday : 1995-04-14
Job/Hobbies : Uhm, TOBI!?
Your unluckiest number? : 0
Humor : Tobi is in TOBI world!
Favorite manga? : Naruto and Bleach
Manga you reading? : Naruto and Bleach
Manga you have read : I got bored with One Peice. Dragonball and DBZ
Favorite Anime? : Naruto and Bleach
Anime you watching : Naruto and Bleach
Anime series you have watched : I got bored with Poke'mon and same with One Peice.
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Tobi likes them all!!!
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : I love 'em all!
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Tobi, Diedara, and Zetsu. Now naruto, Karui, omoi, Samui, any funny character and danzo (Not with his sharingan!)
I LIKE ALL OF THEM!!
Favorite Naruto Quotes : Uhm, IDK? I guess this one:

Tobi: Tobi's a good boy!
Tobi: Whoops.
Bloodlines : Sharingan
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
apperance in the rain. Left_bar_bleue5000/5000apperance in the rain. Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Life:
apperance in the rain. Left_bar_bleue5000/5000apperance in the rain. Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Village: Unknown/Mystery

PostSubject: Re: apperance in the rain.   apperance in the rain. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:38 pm

"I see, that's why you want to leave the meadow and Konoha, is that it?" Rock ninja asked, he is still diguised as a rock ninja so he transformed into a rain ninja because Rain dislikes any foreign ninjas anyways.
Back to top Go down
Hyabusa Ryotoku
Hyakage
Hyabusa Ryotoku

Capricorn Dragon
Humor : I remember in high school some kid ran around yell at the top of his lungs "CHIDORI", or " Sharingan or various other naruto techniques. it was a blast...
Manga you have read : Ultimate hentai kamen, naruto, fooli cooli, bleach is ok, full metal alchemist.
Favorite Anime? : thats a hard one. i was into dbz for a while when i was younger, but now i think about it the plot is about as interesting as a wet sponge. it would probably be a conglomeration of:

Full metal panic, naruto, cowboy bebop, full metal alchemist.... *sigh* o_O; i cant decide....
Anime you watching : well i dont get the Anime channel so when cartoon network was playing naruto i watch the crap out of it.
Anime series you have watched : most of naruto, but recently i havent seen much. i am up to where naruto talkes with the real pain(in the manga) but there was a huge gap that i missed with the whole death of Itachi and pervy sage... :.(
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : i dont know the names of any of them, but my favorite is the song that comes on when rock lee does his drunken boxing(its in the background, it makes me feel like i could kick some [explitive deleted] ) and then there is the sage mode theme... truly epic.
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Hinata Hyuga, naruto Uzamaki, Jaria "pervy sensei",rock lee and Might Guy.
Favorite Naruto Quotes : *voice of guy sensei, full of dread after he found out Rock had drank the liquer and was using drunken fist* "Ohhhh nnnnoooo!"

related to the third hokage through his mother, other than that his mothers bloodline is unknown.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
apperance in the rain. Left_bar_bleue100/0apperance in the rain. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/0)
Life:
apperance in the rain. Left_bar_bleue10/10apperance in the rain. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: apperance in the rain.   apperance in the rain. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:04 pm

"the legends of your intuition are accurate, honorable ancestor. they will not follow use here for more than several days." as he spoke the cloak he wore shimmered slightly and changed slightly in shape and completely color changed color to a dark blue fading to green at the edges. " noticing Madara staring at his cloak he said "it is made from the skin of the abyssal chameleon demon, it changes to make me less obvious in my surroundings, it is quite fire proof, water proof, and has never torn. it was the cloak of the first Hyakage, over two hundred years ago."
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tobi

Aries Pig
Anime series you have watched : I got bored with Poke'mon and same with One Peice.
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Tobi, Diedara, and Zetsu. Now naruto, Karui, omoi, Samui, any funny character and danzo (Not with his sharingan!)
I LIKE ALL OF THEM!!

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: apperance in the rain.   apperance in the rain. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:38 pm

"Well, that's interesting great grandson. Hope you do enjoy for your country and Hyakage. I've once been the Mizukage of the Mist." Rain ninja said, he is proud of him now. "Boy, you are strong yourself, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Hyabusa Ryotoku
Hyakage
Hyabusa Ryotoku

Capricorn Dragon

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: apperance in the rain.   apperance in the rain. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:52 pm

"great grandfather, your words honor me. to be called powerfull by the most powerful ninja the uchiha has yet spawned is delightful. yes to answer your question. so my enemies say. but my friends need not fear my power, i aspire only for the safty of my clan, and then the clans i have treaties with." the rain fell even hevier on the canvas covered wicker rain hats they wore. suddenly Ryotoku noticed nine or ten ninja walking toward them, weapons in hand. One spoke" Put all your weapons down and surrender to us and we might not kill you, put up a fight and yer dead.

Ryotoku smiled slightly. lifting out his hand into the rain he held a kunai. " do you mean this?" he dropped it and before it his the ground he moved so fast it looked lik he had vanished. reappearing in the middle of the ten ninja, touching the enemies chakra points at blinding speed. disappearing again he reappeared next to madara catching the kunai he had dropped an instant ago.

then the ninja dropped one by one.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tobi

Aries Pig
I LIKE ALL OF THEM!!

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: apperance in the rain.   apperance in the rain. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:08 pm

Tobi watched. That speed and those movements remind him of a ninja, the 4th hokage. Konoha's Yellow Flash, the one who defeated the kyuubi long, long time ago. He smiled. "Great grandson...Your speed is impressive but is it faster than sound? The 4th hokage have a similar jutsu movement just like that, I known of." He said, he is proud of Ryotoku. "Well, let's not cause trouble for murdering the ninjas there, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Hyabusa Ryotoku
Hyakage
Hyabusa Ryotoku

Capricorn Dragon

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: apperance in the rain.   apperance in the rain. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:16 pm

"The fourth hokage taught me that justsu, as a gift.its actualy quite simple. i will have to show it to you sometime. and yes to be exact it is seven time the speed of sound." they had continued walking and walked right by the ninja. after a few yards they were hidden by the rain." those ninja arent dead. they are however, completely and permanantly drained of chakra. that is something a Hyuga showed me. "
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tobi

Aries Pig
I LIKE ALL OF THEM!!

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: apperance in the rain.   apperance in the rain. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:24 pm

"Hmmm, you had some masters, heh." he said, not really a question. He looked up. He breathed under his breathe. He looked up at the tall tower up ahead. "One of the akatsuki, Akatsuki Leader-Pain lives here and controls this rain to keep track of intruders, indavers and anyone who enters and leaves the village. He can sense chakra by these small water drips." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Hyabusa Ryotoku
Hyakage
Hyabusa Ryotoku

Capricorn Dragon

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: apperance in the rain.   apperance in the rain. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:55 pm

"Pain huh. i believe the sannin Jeria had a apprentice by that name. Hmm..." as the two ninja walked on through the rain an idea came to him. performing seven different hand signs he spoke "Break the Bonds!" and immediatly the rain hardened then backed off to a mist for a two yard proximity to him. since pain could detect what kind of chakra a person was using and could sense they're possition through the rain, the jutsu he just performed would effectively turn them into to figures walking around who had no ability to use chakra. or at least that would be what he sensed. "great grandfather, use no chakra until i give you the word and we should be safe from his spying eyes."
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tobi

Aries Pig
I LIKE ALL OF THEM!!

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: apperance in the rain.   apperance in the rain. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:05 pm

"I have stopped my chakra from moving since we showed up here. I should have warned you earlier..." Tobi said, he looked up at the tower. Hw didn't move at all from the spot where he is standing.
Back to top Go down
Hyabusa Ryotoku
Hyakage
Hyabusa Ryotoku

Capricorn Dragon

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: apperance in the rain.   apperance in the rain. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:29 pm

"Great grandfather, i have business here, with this Pain. i would bid you to go to my apartments in the Uchiha estate. i will ajourn my business soon and return to your side." waving his hand through the air a orb of abyss hung in the air, waiting for madara to touch it. " I shant be long."

jumping through the mists and the rain he headed for the top of pains tower. he had some words to speak with him.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tobi

Aries Pig
I LIKE ALL OF THEM!!

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: apperance in the rain.   apperance in the rain. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:32 pm

"Alright kiddo." He touched it then he just vanished in a whoosh out of the heavy rain sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: apperance in the rain.   apperance in the rain. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

apperance in the rain.
Page 1 of 1