Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto World Forever!

RolePlay ANY cannon character you want! Have fun and there's barely any strict rules, just have a BLAST! New members are automacticly Genin or Acadamy Students!!!! New members can then work their way up to be powerful shinobi!!!!!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New element Abyssal chackra

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyabusa Ryotoku
Hyakage
Hyabusa Ryotoku

Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 60
Birthday : 1989-01-06
Job/Hobbies : i play guitar
Favorite Number? : 9
Your unluckiest number? : 35
Humor : I remember in high school some kid ran around yell at the top of his lungs "CHIDORI", or " Sharingan or various other naruto techniques. it was a blast...
Favorite manga? : Ultimate Hentai kamen.(its not hentai)
Manga you reading? : Hajime No Ippo. its a boxing manga, its pretty good.
Manga you have read : Ultimate hentai kamen, naruto, fooli cooli, bleach is ok, full metal alchemist.
Favorite Anime? : thats a hard one. i was into dbz for a while when i was younger, but now i think about it the plot is about as interesting as a wet sponge. it would probably be a conglomeration of:

Full metal panic, naruto, cowboy bebop, full metal alchemist.... *sigh* o_O; i cant decide....
Anime you watching : well i dont get the Anime channel so when cartoon network was playing naruto i watch the crap out of it.
Anime series you have watched : most of naruto, but recently i havent seen much. i am up to where naruto talkes with the real pain(in the manga) but there was a huge gap that i missed with the whole death of Itachi and pervy sage... :.(
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : i dont know the names of any of them, but my favorite is the song that comes on when rock lee does his drunken boxing(its in the background, it makes me feel like i could kick some [explitive deleted] ) and then there is the sage mode theme... truly epic.
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Hinata Hyuga, naruto Uzamaki, Jaria "pervy sensei",rock lee and Might Guy.
Favorite Naruto Quotes : *voice of guy sensei, full of dread after he found out Rock had drank the liquer and was using drunken fist* "Ohhhh nnnnoooo!"
Bloodlines : small traces of Uchiha, no sharingan as of yet .

related to the third hokage through his mother, other than that his mothers bloodline is unknown.

his father is from the sky country.
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
New element Abyssal chackra Left_bar_bleue100/0New element Abyssal chackra Empty_bar_bleue  (100/0)
Life:
New element Abyssal chackra Left_bar_bleue10/10New element Abyssal chackra Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Village: Hidden Shadow

New element Abyssal chackra Empty
PostSubject: New element Abyssal chackra   New element Abyssal chackra Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:43 pm

Name of Element: Abyssal
Where did it come from?: supposedly it is the soul of an abyssal demon
Who used it for first time?: Datasukure Hyakage, when he mastered his curse mark he learned of an incredible power dormant in the curse mark that could be unlocked through training
How is it found?: Datasukure hyakage found it through while suffering the loss of his lover who died in childbirth also taking the child.
Rareness: seeing a s only those who have gained a lager amount of control over they're curse mark can use it regularly, than it is somewhat rare. but abyssal chakra is literaly everywhere in the abyssal demension. also if a master of the curse mark so wishes he may plant a psuedo curse mark on some one, refered to as a curse seed, the curse mark dissapates over time in the event of the givers death.
Ability of the element?: basicaly for those who have not mastered they're curse mark it allows a percentage use of abyssl chakra in relationship to the level of mastery. for instace: a genin level mastery will be able to use abyssal chakra to move faster for fifteen minutes or so; but will sustain what is called curse shock afterwards. a cooldown period of three hours is needed to again use abyssal chakra. but if the genin uses a high enery attack, like dopple gangers, ten the chakra is used much faster dependin on the number of dopplegangers. a cool down period of no less than six hours is required after a chounin level curse mark mastery uses shadow walk.
Rank of this Element?: it can be any rank depending on the levcel of mastery, but one who has completely mastered his curse mark, has the highest rank and can continually use this elemental chakra, with niominal side effects.

Side note: of the masters one will move on to become hyakage and unlock a special level of mastery. its sort of like haveing a bijuu, but the abyss does not overpower you, it actually bends more to your will.

Last edited by Hyabusa Ryotoku on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tobi

Aries Pig
Number of posts : 95
Birthday : 1995-04-14
Job/Hobbies : Uhm, TOBI!?
Your unluckiest number? : 0
Humor : Tobi is in TOBI world!
Favorite manga? : Naruto and Bleach
Manga you reading? : Naruto and Bleach
Manga you have read : I got bored with One Peice. Dragonball and DBZ
Favorite Anime? : Naruto and Bleach
Anime you watching : Naruto and Bleach
Anime series you have watched : I got bored with Poke'mon and same with One Peice.
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Tobi likes them all!!!
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : I love 'em all!
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Tobi, Diedara, and Zetsu. Now naruto, Karui, omoi, Samui, any funny character and danzo (Not with his sharingan!)
I LIKE ALL OF THEM!!
Favorite Naruto Quotes : Uhm, IDK? I guess this one:

Tobi: Tobi's a good boy!
Tobi: Whoops.
Bloodlines : Sharingan
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
New element Abyssal chackra Left_bar_bleue5000/5000New element Abyssal chackra Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Life:
New element Abyssal chackra Left_bar_bleue5000/5000New element Abyssal chackra Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Village: Unknown/Mystery

PostSubject: Re: New element Abyssal chackra   New element Abyssal chackra Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:07 pm

Aah, you need more than that to write about the new elemental you found, maybe try this template.

Name of Element:
Where did it come from?:
Who used it for first time?:
How is it found?:
Rareness:
Ability of the element?:
Rank of this Element?:
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tobi

Aries Pig
Number of posts : 95
Birthday : 1995-04-14
Job/Hobbies : Uhm, TOBI!?
Your unluckiest number? : 0
Humor : Tobi is in TOBI world!
Favorite manga? : Naruto and Bleach
Manga you reading? : Naruto and Bleach
Manga you have read : I got bored with One Peice. Dragonball and DBZ
Favorite Anime? : Naruto and Bleach
Anime you watching : Naruto and Bleach
Anime series you have watched : I got bored with Poke'mon and same with One Peice.
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Tobi likes them all!!!
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : I love 'em all!
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Tobi, Diedara, and Zetsu. Now naruto, Karui, omoi, Samui, any funny character and danzo (Not with his sharingan!)
I LIKE ALL OF THEM!!
Favorite Naruto Quotes : Uhm, IDK? I guess this one:

Tobi: Tobi's a good boy!
Tobi: Whoops.
Bloodlines : Sharingan
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:
Village: Unknown/Mystery

PostSubject: Re: New element Abyssal chackra   New element Abyssal chackra Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:04 pm

Okay approved!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New element Abyssal chackra   New element Abyssal chackra Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New element Abyssal chackra
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto World Forever! :: Creation :: Demons/Bijuus/Special Abilities/Elements Creation :: Approved Demons/Bijuus/Special Abilities/Elements-
Jump to: