Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto World Forever!

RolePlay ANY cannon character you want! Have fun and there's barely any strict rules, just have a BLAST! New members are automacticly Genin or Acadamy Students!!!! New members can then work their way up to be powerful shinobi!!!!!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Save Naruto on Cartoon Network!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Number of posts : 1191
Birthday : 1994-10-21
Nicknames : Cody(real life), Zaz Xan, Ita, Itazuk, Zazzie, Zazuro, Z
Your Family : My whole family is from Italy.
Twin Brother: Jovanni (Joe-nickname)
1st older sister: Adriana
2nd older sister: Graziella
1st older brother: Vincenzo Jr.
2nd older brother: Benjamino
3rd older brother: Gianni
1st younger sister: Mafalda (Twin to Margherita)
2nd younger sister: Margherita (Twin to Mafalda)
3rd younger sister: Sebastiana
1st younger brother: Abramo
2nd younger brother: Tamaso
3rd younger brother: Ignazio
4th younger brother: Fortunato
Father: Vincenzo
Mother: Frederica
(I'll add my uncles, aunts, cousins, nephews, and nieces later.)
Favorite Number? : 7
Your unluckiest number? : 3
Humor : What, is there something to laugh about?
Favorite manga? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!!)
Manga you reading? : Naruto, Bleach, +Anima, Fairy Tail, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest, FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!) Death Note
Manga you have read : +Anima
Favorite Anime? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW! oh yeah!!), 4. Death Note
Anime you watching : 1. Naruto and 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist
Anime series you have watched : Pokemon
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Naruto Movie 1.
Naruto Movie 2.
Naruto Shippuden Movie 1.
Naruto Shippuuden Movie 2: Bonds (Kizuna)!!
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Gaara, Kakashi, Pain, Naruto, Kankuro, Zetsu, Madara, Jiraiya, Tobi, Kisame, Shikamaru, Sai, Suigetsu, Minato Namikaze, Itachi Uchiha, Uchiha Shisui, Anko, Yahiko
Favorite Naruto Quotes : "You shouldn't say things you couldn't/wouldn't do." -Kimimaro

"Luck is also part of your strength." -Guy and Lee

Bloodlines : Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Riringan, Werewolf Zazuro the 1st, Black Wolf.
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Save Naruto on Cartoon Network!! Left_bar_bleue223495/223495Save Naruto on Cartoon Network!! Empty_bar_bleue  (223495/223495)
Life:
Save Naruto on Cartoon Network!! Left_bar_bleue543643/543643Save Naruto on Cartoon Network!! Empty_bar_bleue  (543643/543643)
Village: All

Save Naruto on Cartoon Network!! Empty
PostSubject: Save Naruto on Cartoon Network!!   Save Naruto on Cartoon Network!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:16 pm

Naruto CN/English Naruto fans (and Naruto fans in general),

Awhile ago you may have noticed that Cartoon Network pulled Naruto off the air after only eleven episodes were left of the series. For a reason that is unknown CN is refusing to give the fans any word of when the series will be back if it ever will. Many dates have been going around the fanbase claiming when the new episodes would be broadcast, but all of them proved to be false.
The eleven episodes that remain may only be fillers but many of us would like to see the finale and see how the storyline would close before VIZ releases Shippuden(the 2nd part of the Naruto series.)
I know that a lot of you Naruto fans prefer the original Japanese subbed version and that is cool and everyone should respect your preference. I am actually a fan of both Japanese and American versions of the anime. But because all of us are fans of the series whether it be dubbed or subbed I believe the only possible way to defeat something some of the fans don't like is to stick together and help one another with a cause that could make Naruto one of the top anime's or TV shows in America/Japan or any other country as well. We all have an agreement that Naruto is a great series and if we all help each other out then maybe in the future nothing like this will ever happen again.
The idea behind this long post is to get the Naruto fans together to help CN bring back Naruto. The idea is to write as many letters as possible to CN http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/feedback/index.html in one week (preferably sometime this week starting Monday) and state that we want them to air the final episodes of Naruto or at least give us an answer as to when they will bring the series back. Many of us have just been complaining about when the new episodes will air and I believe that it is time to take some action.
I realize many of you are quite busy with work and school and what not but if you could write a sentence as simple as " Please bring Naruto back," that would still make a difference.

Thanks to everyone who takes part in this! Your help to bring Naruto back is greatly appreciated!

Link to support Naruto on bringing it back! Go here: http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/feedback/index.html
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/feedback/index.html
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Jounin
Jounin
Kakashi Hatake

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 37
Birthday : 1995-09-15
Favorite Number? : 30
Your unluckiest number? : 13
Favorite manga? : Naruto
Manga you reading? : Naruto
Favorite Anime? : Naruto
Anime you watching : Naruto
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Naruto Movie 2 and 3.

Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Kakashi
Bloodlines : N/A, single sharingan from Obito Uchiha ~ Mangekyou Sharingan
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Save Naruto on Cartoon Network!! Left_bar_bleue670/670Save Naruto on Cartoon Network!! Empty_bar_bleue  (670/670)
Life:
Save Naruto on Cartoon Network!! Left_bar_bleue740/740Save Naruto on Cartoon Network!! Empty_bar_bleue  (740/740)
Village: Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Save Naruto on Cartoon Network!!   Save Naruto on Cartoon Network!! Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:38 pm

I helped to bring it back except I said to start showing the Shippuuden. Smile
Back to top Go down
Narutu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Narutu

Number of posts : 220
Nicknames : Online: Ms.Uchiha, Lady Narutu, Naru.
Favorite Number? : 2
Your unluckiest number? : 13
Humor : grr....
Favorite manga? : Shonen Jump
Manga you reading? : Shonen Jump
Favorite Anime? : Naruto and Inuyasha
Anime you watching : Code Geass and Inuyasha
Anime series you have watched : Naruto, Gurren Lagaan
Favorite Naruto Movie? : The legendary stone of gelel
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : mostly all of them
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Sasuke, Naruto, Neji, Kiba, Temari, Kabuto, Kimimaro, Orochimaru, Itachi, Deidara, Tobi, Ukon, Gaara and some others.
Favorite Naruto Quotes : 'run, run and cling to life'
- Itachi Uchiha
'To be hokage ..... Thats my dream'
- Naruto Uzumaki
'I am a avenger'
- Sasuke Uchiha
'I will kill you brother'
- Sasuke Uchiha
'Your too weak'
-Itachi Uchiha
Bloodlines : Sharingan,
Mangekyou Sharingan,
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Save Naruto on Cartoon Network!! Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000Save Naruto on Cartoon Network!! Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/10000000)
Life:
Save Naruto on Cartoon Network!! Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000Save Naruto on Cartoon Network!! Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/10000000)
Village: Hidden Leaf Village (formerly)

PostSubject: Save naruto on cartoon network   Save Naruto on Cartoon Network!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:45 pm

I helped out because i want to see the last 11 episodes an then shippuden
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigami.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save Naruto on Cartoon Network!!   Save Naruto on Cartoon Network!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Save Naruto on Cartoon Network!!
Page 1 of 1