Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto World Forever!

RolePlay ANY cannon character you want! Have fun and there's barely any strict rules, just have a BLAST! New members are automacticly Genin or Acadamy Students!!!! New members can then work their way up to be powerful shinobi!!!!!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SPOILERS!: manga 439 spoiler pics and summaries!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pain
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Pain

Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 145
Birthday : 1996-07-09
Job/Hobbies : Naruto
Favorite Number? : 6
Your unluckiest number? : 2
Humor : Naruto
Favorite manga? : Naruto
Manga you reading? : Naruto
Manga you have read : Naruto
Favorite Anime? : Naruto
Anime you watching : Naruto
Anime series you have watched : Naruto
Favorite Naruto Movie? : None of them yet.
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : Naruto
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Pain, Nagato, Yahiko.
Favorite Naruto Quotes : "We are pain. We are GOD!" - Pain
Bloodlines : Rinnegan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
SPOILERS!: manga 439 spoiler pics and summaries! Left_bar_bleue15000/15000SPOILERS!: manga 439 spoiler pics and summaries! Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Life:
SPOILERS!: manga 439 spoiler pics and summaries! Left_bar_bleue15000/15000SPOILERS!: manga 439 spoiler pics and summaries! Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Village: Rain

SPOILERS!: manga 439 spoiler pics and summaries! Empty
PostSubject: SPOILERS!: manga 439 spoiler pics and summaries!   SPOILERS!: manga 439 spoiler pics and summaries! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:39 pm

EXCITEMENT STATEMENT!: Yondaime Hokage, Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze comes!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPOILER PICS!!!!!!!!!

SPOILERS!: manga 439 spoiler pics and summaries! Naruto439-1_naruto-yondaime

SPOILERS!: manga 439 spoiler pics and summaries! 43901

SPOILERS!: manga 439 spoiler pics and summaries! 43902

SPOILERS!: manga 439 spoiler pics and summaries! Naruto439-f

SPOILERS!: manga 439 spoiler pics and summaries! 43903

LOOKS LIKE THERE ARE 8 EIGHT TAILS!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a non-related pic of this topic or maybe? (Japanese Magazine)
SPOILERS!: manga 439 spoiler pics and summaries! 43900

SUMMARIES!:

Quote :
Chapter opens up to God Realm

God Realm *Thinking “This will finish him off.” Chibaku Tensei is both attract/repel

Nagato: Since the god realm is close it’s efficient enough to use more chakra against the Jinchuuriki.

Konan: Not that jutsu. You’ve gone mad Nagato.

Nagato: Peace is nearing!!!! *coughs up blood*

-Scene switch back to Pain-

He executes the Jutsu by throwing his arms forth towards Naruto. The rubble and trees surrounding them begins to enshroud Naruto instantly forming a huge orb of junk that takes off to the sky above.

Tears of blood pours from God Realm’s Rinnengan as the blood slids down his face.

Pain: Now to finish this!!

-Switch scene to Citizens of Konoha, Gai, Yamato and Sakura-

They all look up at the huge orb of junk that floats above the fire country

for that split second

-Scene switch to Naruto’s mind-

Naruto is inside the fox’s belly.

Naruto: I failed to protect everyone, including my friends and Hinata.
*A minor flashback occurs of him being complemented by people of the leaf.*

Naruto: This damn fox won’t lead my life anymore. *Naruto raises a palm and suddenly ends up infront of the gate.*

Kyuubi: You escaped from me, huh? *A red strand of chakra thrusts forth to devour Naruto*

Naruto grasps the strand of chakra.

Naruto: NO! Try escaping from me. Time to put an end to Akatsuki or the both of us are dead.

Kyuubi: !!!!! YOU!!

- Scene Switch -

Pain clasps his hand. *His jutsu is not working lol*

Pain: What the?

The orb is eroded and becomes one with the wind. Six tailed Naruto is shown wielding 4 Rasenshurikens.

Pain: What.. THE?!!

Naruto lets it rip causing 4 violent tornadoes to collide with the god Realm causing a storm of wind to dance upon God realm’s flesh. After the storm clears, God Realm’s corpse and robe is left.

Nagato: That damn Jinchuuriki. HE KILLED YAHIKO! *Suddenly Nagato is putting on more weight.*

Nagato: Konan prepare. I am about to use it. Uzumaki Naruto. You’ve gone too far.

– Chapter ends. –

Next time: Migrate

Quote :

〓祝鸣他妈节日快乐的439囧情报〓(2� ��) 作者:神行太草

《439鸣他妈囧易情报》

天道:地爆天星!(整个人膨胀起来�� �
439尾:!?
天道突然从口��*吐出一�*�湿漉漉的东�� �
(那尼?!是狐狸最爱吃的鸡蛋卷!�� �和地爆天星这个名�*�也差得太远了吧� ��!)
长门:引力和斥力又和神罗天征相差�� �近吗!?
9尾变得很怪,明显被那�*�湿漉漉的鸡. ..

〓祝鸣他妈节日快乐的439囧情报〓(2� ��) 作者:神行太草

《439鸣他妈囧易情报》

天道:地爆天星!(整个人膨胀起来�� �
439尾:!?
天道突然从口��*吐出一�*�湿漉漉的东�� �
(那尼?!是狐狸最爱吃的鸡蛋卷!�� �和地爆天星这个名�*�也差得太远了吧� ��!)
长门:引力和斥力又和神罗天征相差�� �近吗!?
9尾变得很怪,明显被那�*�湿漉漉的鸡. ..

Quote :

Kyubbi's Intelligence -

Kyubbi chassing after Deva

Nagato "Deva is closing in now i can finish this"

Deva " This technique will destroy my body, but this is the price i must pay for my Peace"

Konan " Nagato after this I will have to nurse you back to help like after the Hanzo battle"

Kyubbi " Grwlllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Team Guy hurrying thru the forrest

Neji " Sensei! the Kyubbi and Pain are heading away from the Village

Guy with puzzled look

Guy " Lets keep straight to the village and tell the Hokage what we have seen"

Lee "Right"

Explosion ( Trees, debris, rocks flying everywhere)

Deva " It is Done"

Deva looks behind him as he lays against a broken tree

*Crack* Deva is suddenly cut in half

4 tails burried in the ground , 4 tails blocking its body from the explosion and 1tail swinging wildly

Most of the Kyubbi's face is hidden Only showing is glaring eyes

Next Chapter - Kyubbi's Final Form

Quote :

The ground is cracked and caves in[?], so that Kyuubi is sucked into the [hole in the ground]. The black rods are smashed to pieces, and they pour down on Kyuubi's body. Tendou uses the black rods as medium to wrap Kyuubi in his chakra. When Tendou makes (a) handseal(s), his chakra detonates. Kyuubi is damaged and stops moving.

While Sakura gives Hinata medical treatment, Hinata tells Sakura about her love for her own Naruto. Sakura had confidence that Naruto would bring back Sasuke. Hinata confesses to Sakura that she was jealous. Sakura had become unbound by her non-existing love affair when Sasuke rejected her and left.

[Here it gets a bit clunky, bear with me]
Two people who wants to help Sasuke and Naruto, should they recover their bonds[?], then it's good. [Some crap here I don't understand]. [Sakura] supports Hinata's back.

Shikamaru & Co. have yet to start their search, and are worrying over about what to do with Kyuubi. [A pair of kanji I don't get] Yamato receives a message through ANBU from Katsuya, and is relieved.[?] There, Kiba and Shino start reuniting children with their parents.

Tendou lets his guard down just a bit in front of the stopped Kyuubi. Kyuubi starts moving, and the bones of its body opens up, and tons of small orbs starts coming out.[Think Metal-Garurumon]
Tendou and Nagato goes "Oh shit", and then black, powerful and strong rain pours down.
The end.

Quote :

Pain uses chibaku tensei on naruto fox form.

There will be a huge blast of the ground and air and it starts emptying the kyuubi's chakra.

The seventh tails appears and then pain gets blown away by the blow.

sakura saves hinata and anbu comes to town.

Kyuubi creates an energy ball that blows the landscape there completely and god realm is blown away

Anbu sakura and gamabunta arrive at the scene to seal the kyuubi chakra.Anbu uses new technique to seal it from a far distance but he fails and realises that the necklace is destroyed.

Finally Pain uses his last secret technique zendiku pain tensei destroying god realm and supresses all the seven tails of kyuubi.

nagato "I will capture him myself".

next chapter nagato vs pain?

Quote :

Nagato is using Chibaku Tensei
Kanon stops [him?].[She tells him to stop, maybe?]
Nagato coughs up blood, "Shut up for a bit, bitch", and concentrates.

KN chases Pain.
Their conversation is nothing but "GUWOOOOOOOOO""
[This next line talks something about the ground, orbs, KN and capture]
(That's what [i] think Chibaku is)

Nagato: Regardless, the capture of Kyuubi is successful.

Naruto asks himself about peace.
Kyuubi: Unfasten the seal! Entrust your mind completely to me!
The seal on Naruto's belly is out of place? Naruto is bleeding from his belly.

Yamato: Eight! This is bad! This is REALLY bad!!
Naruto tries to take off the seal on the cage, and then Yondaime appears.

Quote :

Kyuubi: You!!!

Naruto: Yondaime...Hokage...

Yondaime: I made the seal such that when it's on the brink of being released I would appear in your mind. Though I don't want this to happen, because I don't want to see you again...Kyuubi, but I'm glad to see my grown up son...so things even out.

OMG, Yondaime reveals it himself.

Quote :

Tsunade asked the group to meet with AMBU Yamato.

Kyuubi is being removed to a place to capture.
Kyubi is sucked into a hole in the ground. Tendu mix his chakra with black bars and insert it into the Kyubi.
(He may use the bars as a way to control the chakra of Kyuubi)

At the moment, that touches the chakra everything explodes.

Kyuubi is trapped and immobile (badly injured)
Hinata is being served by talking about Sakura and Hinata's love towards Naruto.Hinata tells Sakura that jealous. In the minds of Sakura "I still can not forget Sasuke"
Sakura mentions Sasuke rescue mission and what it was that bad, but hopes that Naruto will bring back Sasuke.

Hinata and Sakura are in the same situation, worry about Sasuke and Naruto, and they want help.

Shikamaru and company continue the search.
Yamato gets the message from AMBU. - In another scene - Shino group met with their parents.

The scene returns with Pain.

Tendu is confident the state of the Kyuubi. But the Kyuubi starts to move a little, but the bones in their bodies begin to open areas and numerous chakra begin to leave.

Nagato - tendu "Shit" ...

After all that ton of chakra ball falls down as a kind of rain.
Back to top Go down
http://akatsuki.com/
Madara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Madara

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 251
Birthday : 1996-12-24
Job/Hobbies : Playing Guitar Hero/Rock Band, war games, baseball, Playing the Drums
Nicknames : Zeppelin
Favorite Number? : 7
Your unluckiest number? : 6
Humor : HA HA HA
Favorite manga? : Naruto, D.Gray Man
Manga you reading? : Naruto, One Piece, D.Gray Man, Pokemon
Manga you have read : Naruto, One Piece, Mar, D-Gray Man, Full Metal Alchemist, Pokemon

Anime series you have watched : Naruto, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh,
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Naruto Movie 3 and 2
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : Heroes Come Back and GO!!! (Fighting Dreamers)

Favorite Naruto Quotes : Kakashi: Look you don't get it which isn't same as getting it. Get it?

Pain: We are Pain..... and we are a god!

Naruto: Hey, spikey aloe plant!
Bloodlines : Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan
Rinnegan
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
SPOILERS!: manga 439 spoiler pics and summaries! Left_bar_bleue10000000/1000000SPOILERS!: manga 439 spoiler pics and summaries! Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/1000000)
Life:
SPOILERS!: manga 439 spoiler pics and summaries! Left_bar_bleue10000000/1000000SPOILERS!: manga 439 spoiler pics and summaries! Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/1000000)
Village: Village Hidden in the Mist, Leaf Village (former)

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS!: manga 439 spoiler pics and summaries!   SPOILERS!: manga 439 spoiler pics and summaries! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:43 pm

Wow! I can't wait till this chapter really comes out. So much stuff is going on!
Back to top Go down
http://thewarroom.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Pain
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Pain

Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 145
Birthday : 1996-07-09
Job/Hobbies : Naruto
Favorite Number? : 6
Your unluckiest number? : 2
Humor : Naruto
Favorite manga? : Naruto
Manga you reading? : Naruto
Manga you have read : Naruto
Anime series you have watched : Naruto
Favorite Naruto Movie? : None of them yet.
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : Naruto
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Pain, Nagato, Yahiko.
Favorite Naruto Quotes : "We are pain. We are GOD!" - Pain
Bloodlines : Rinnegan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:
Village: Rain

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS!: manga 439 spoiler pics and summaries!   SPOILERS!: manga 439 spoiler pics and summaries! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:44 pm

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!!!

Yondaime/Minato appears!!!!!

I can't even hold back myself so much, i so damn can't wait!! Omfg, i bet this chapter must be so frigging awesome!!!!

Yondaime finally have a little chat with Naruto...

i got to say...

KISHIMOTO MASASHI DEFINITELY KNOWS HOW TO KEEP HIS MANGA STORY INTERESTING AND KEEPING HIS FANS!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://akatsuki.com/
Tobi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tobi

Aries Pig
Number of posts : 95
Birthday : 1995-04-14
Job/Hobbies : Uhm, TOBI!?
Favorite Number? : 9
Your unluckiest number? : 0
Humor : Tobi is in TOBI world!
Favorite manga? : Naruto and Bleach
Manga you reading? : Naruto and Bleach
Manga you have read : I got bored with One Peice. Dragonball and DBZ
Favorite Anime? : Naruto and Bleach
Anime you watching : Naruto and Bleach
Anime series you have watched : I got bored with Poke'mon and same with One Peice.
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Tobi likes them all!!!
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : I love 'em all!
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Tobi, Diedara, and Zetsu. Now naruto, Karui, omoi, Samui, any funny character and danzo (Not with his sharingan!)
I LIKE ALL OF THEM!!
Favorite Naruto Quotes : Uhm, IDK? I guess this one:

Tobi: Tobi's a good boy!
Tobi: Whoops.
Bloodlines : Sharingan
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
SPOILERS!: manga 439 spoiler pics and summaries! Left_bar_bleue5000/5000SPOILERS!: manga 439 spoiler pics and summaries! Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Life:
SPOILERS!: manga 439 spoiler pics and summaries! Left_bar_bleue5000/5000SPOILERS!: manga 439 spoiler pics and summaries! Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Village: Unknown/Mystery

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS!: manga 439 spoiler pics and summaries!   SPOILERS!: manga 439 spoiler pics and summaries! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:49 pm

Wow!!

Yondaime comes and saves naruto and kind of for Kyuubi! i will give this chapter a

999999999999999999999999/10

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS!: manga 439 spoiler pics and summaries!   SPOILERS!: manga 439 spoiler pics and summaries! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPOILERS!: manga 439 spoiler pics and summaries!
Page 1 of 1